Demo: Four-steps to Migrate to Amazon DocumentDB
Learn how to perform a live migration from MongoDB to Amazon DocumentDB using the AWS Database Migration Service (DMS).
In this live demo, we do the following:
- Setup two identical applications running against MongoDB (source) and Amazon DocumentDB (target)
- Create a DMS task for a live migration
- Make changes in the source application (MongoDB)
- Verify the live migration to the target application (Amazon DocumentDB)
- Amazon DocumentDB Migration Guide. Read migration guide »
- Walkthrough: Migrating from MongoDB to Amazon DocumentDB. Read documentation »
- Migrate from MongoDB to Amazon DocumentDB using the offline method. Read blog post »
See FAQs for additional information
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page to view answers to common questions.
Sign up for a free account
Instantly get access to the AWS Free Tier.
Start building in the console
Get started building with Amazon DocumentDB (with MongoDB compatibility) in the AWS Console.