Use Amazon Chime Pro for online meetings, video conferencing, and chat in your organization. You can sign up for Amazon Chime through AWS or from certain APN Partners.
Choose the sign up option that fits your needs
Get Amazon Chime Pro from APN Partner Comcast Business in an extended free trial through October 31, 2020
- Businesses with 100 or fewer Amazon Chime users in the United States
- Those that wish to sign up without a credit card or creating an AWS account
This free trial includes dial-in for voice and video conferences using United States phone numbers. This offer is for businesses in the United States. You do not have to be a Comcast Business customer nor be in an area served by Comcast to be eligible. Visit the Comcast Business sign up page for offer details.
Start using Amazon Chime Pro and other AWS services through the AWS console
- Existing AWS customers
- Those that plan to use other AWS services and want to create an AWS account
Signup on the AWS console to create an Amazon Chime Team or Enterprise Account and give users access to Amazon Chime Pro features. See the Amazon Chime pricing page for details on this global offer.
Attend meetings and chat with Amazon Chime Basic, includes Pro features free for 30 days
You can also attend meetings and use chat features with Amazon Chime Basic. After signing in for the first time, you get Amazon Chime Pro features free for up to 30 days. After 30 days, you can use Amazon Chime Basic for free or you can sign up through AWS or certain AWS APN partners to continue using Amazon Chime Pro features.
Why use Amazon Chime Pro?
Amazon Chime has two licenses—Amazon Chime Basic, and Amazon Chime Pro. Amazon Chime Pro enables you to host or schedule meetings with up to 250 attendees (per meeting) and manage multiple Amazon Chime users across your organization. To learn about Amazon Chime Basic, visit the attend a meeting page.
Amazon Chime Pro Features
- Attend voice (VOIP, dial in*, call me**) or video meetings
- Start meeting, share screen & control remote desktop
- Schedule meetings or start instant group meetings
- Receive autocall when meeting begins
- Provide dial in numbers and enable call me for attendees
- Create a personalized meeting ID link ***
- Use moderated meetings
- Lock meetings
- Record meetings
- Use event mode
- Start and join meetings from Slack
- Assign delegate(s) for scheduling and managing meetings
- Chat and share files during meeting
- Person-to-person & group chat
- Persistent chat rooms
- Send files as attachments
- Control notifications
- Manage multiple users
* Subject to separate dial-in rates.
** Subject to separate call me rates.
*** Outlook Add-in and personalized meeting link features are available to use and you will not be charged unless you host a meeting.
Join a meeting or sign up for Amazon Chime Basic for 1:1 meetings and chat.
Learn about all Amazon Chime Pro features and details.
Fill and submit a contact us form to request sales support.