End User License Agreement for IBM WebSphere Application Server
Using IBM Software. As part of the Services, you may be allowed to use certain software (including related documentation) developed and owned by International Business Machines Corporation or its licensors (collectively, the "IBM Software"). If you choose to use the IBM Software, IBM and its licensors require that you agree to the additional terms and conditions:
- The IBM Software is neither sold nor distributed to you and you may use it solely as part of the Services.
- You may not transfer the IBM Software outside the Services.
- Your use of the IBM Software is subject to the terms and conditions defined in the IBM License Information ("IBM LI") for each IBM Software program and any applicable terms for Separately Licensed Code contained therein. You can access the applicable IBM LI here using the IBM Program Number found in the AMI Catalog.
- Any restrictions in the IBM LI regarding Processor Value Units ("PVUs") apply to your use of the IBM Software as part of the Services. IBM's current conversion table for applying PVUs to the Services can be found here. The IBM LI may refer to products or features that are not available as part of the Services.
- By using the IBM Software, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms of the applicable IBM LI, which is presented the first time you access the relevant machine image.
- We may disclose your company name, the IBM Software your company has used, and your company's total usage fees for the IBM Software (collectively, "Usage Data"). IBM is required to keep Usage Data confidential and IBM cannot use Usage Data for marketing or lead generation.