Supported Regions and Instance Types
What regions are supported?
All AWS regions are supported, with the exception of GovCloud. While software providers choose which regions they want their software to be available in, nearly all products are available in all regions.
What instance types are supported?
AWS Marketplace supports the following instance types:
- Standard Micro (t1.micro)
- Standard Small (m1.small)
- Standard Medium (m1.medium)
- Standard Large (m1.large)
- Standard XL (m1.xlarge)
- High-Memory XL (m2.xlarge)
- High-Memory 2XL (m2.2xlarge)
- High-Memory 4XL (m2.4xlarge)
- M3 Extra Large (m3.xlarge)
- M3 Double Extra Large (m3.2xlarge)
- High-CPU Medium (c1.medium)
- High-CPU XL (c1.xlarge)
- Cluster Compute 4XL (cc1.4xlarge)
- Cluster Compute Eight Extra Large (cc2.8xlarge)
- Cluster GPU Quadruple Extra Large(cg1.4xlarge)
- Cluster High Memory Eight Extra Large (cr1.8xlarge)
- High IO Quadruple Extra Large (hi1.4xlarge)