Before You Begin
Thank you for your interest. We expect software sellers interested in selling software on AWS Marketplace to:
- Sell mature, production software ready to use (i.e. no "Beta" software).
- Sell business and development software in one of our supported categories.
- Have a strong track record of customer satisfaction and customer support.
- Prioritize keeping software current and secure.
- Host SaaS products on AWS infrastructure.
- Be an AWS customer in good standing.
- Provide required tax information to list Paid AMI products (have a U.S. Subsidiary that can submit a W-9 tax form and a registered bank account). If this cannot be provided only products where Amazon does not collect funds on the seller's behalf are allowed; Free AMI, BYOL AMI, SaaS.
If you the above sounds like your business and you are interested in signing up, we'd love to hear from you. Once you have completed the Registration Prerequisites please fill out the AWS Marketplace Seller Registration Form.