Your AWS Marketplace Seller Account will be a feature we enable using the information provided in the Seller Registration Form. However, before you begin the form please complete the following steps. Detailed instructions are below.
- Identify the AWS Account you plan to enable for the AWS Marketplace. You can use an existing account or register a new AWS Account. This account should have a valid credit card number in most cases.
- Securely add your bank account information using the Bank Account Registration Portal.*
- Complete the W-9 form (PDF). *
Select or Register an AWS Account
Select an existing AWS Account or register a new AWS Account. In both cases, ensure that a valid credit card is associated with the account. You will need the last four digits to complete the Seller Registration Form. Once you have identified or established the account, locate the AWS Account Number:
- Login to your AWS Account.
- From the top of the page, click the My Account/Console drop down and select My Account.
- On the upper right hand side of the page, you will find the account number. The format is ####-####-####.
- To locate the last four digits of the credit card, select Payment Method.
If you do not have an AWS Account or you do not want the AWS Marketplace Seller Account associated with your existing AWS Account, you will need to register a new AWS Account. To register a new account:
- Go to the Amazon Web Services Sign In page.
will require you to enter the following:
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Valid telephone number (used for phone PIN verification)
- Credit Card
- Credit Card Address
- Once registration is complete, use the instructions above to locate the AWS Account Number.
Register your Bank Account
A US bank account is required for us to authenticate your account and to disburse proceeds from software sales where applicable. The instructions below allow us to securely collect, verify and associate your bank account with your AWS Marketplace Seller account. It is important that you login using the same email address and password combination as your AWS Account to ensure we can link the bank account to your AWS Marketplace Seller account. AWS Marketplace shares the bank account registration process with the AWS Reserved Instance Marketplace, though they are separate programs.
- Go to the Bank Account Registration Portal
- Login with the same credentials as the AWS Account registered or selected for AWS Marketplace.
- Enter your Business Name and select Continue.
- On the next page, select Add New Account
- You will be prompted to enter your bank account information. For personal and corporate accounts, faxing the bank statement isn’t required.
- At this point, bank account registration is complete. You will see two links for Start Listing and Become a Serious Reseller, but those can be ignored. Please note that you will receive a welcome email from the reserved instance marketplace; this can be ignored as well.