Liferay powered by Bitnami (PV)
This image is for customers that require legacy paravirtualization support (PV). New deployments should use the "Liferay powered by Bitnami" image at https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00NPHLT1E . Bitnami Liferay is a pre-configured, ready to run image for running Liferay on Amazon EC2. Liferay is a portal, web content management and collaboration software package. It includes social collaboration features such... Read more
7.0.2-1-r28 on Ubuntu 14.04.3 (Other available versions)
- 7.0.2-1-r27 on Ubuntu 14.04.3
Linux/Unix, Ubuntu 14.04.3
64-bit Amazon Machine Image (AMI) (Read more)
AWS Services Required
Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS
- Simplified UI Development: Simplifies the development of internal, external, and channel websites--notably those that allow users to login for personalized services or views
- Flexible Enterprise Integration Framework: Liferay Portal is a central presentation layer platform that allows users, administrators and developers to integrate content and services from backend or legacy applications
- Out-of-the-box Tools: Liferay Portal provides more out of the box portlets than any other portal on the market-Choose from over 60 to customize your work environment
This image is for customers that require legacy paravirtualization support (PV). New deployments should use the "Liferay powered by Bitnami" image at https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00NPHLT1E . Bitnami Liferay is a pre-configured, ready to run image for running Liferay on Amazon EC2. Liferay is a portal, web content management and collaboration software package. It includes social collaboration features such as a doc library, off-line document sync, internal messaging, online presence, and more.
- Version: 7.0.2-1-r28 on Ubuntu 14.04.3
- Available on AWS Marketplace Since: 03/09/2012
Once the instance is running, enter the public DNS provided by Amazon into your browser. You will then see the Liferay application. You can go to '/group/control_panel' from your browser to access the application administration panel. The default server administrator is 'email@example.com'. Please check our documentation at https://bitnami.com/aws-credentials to learn how to get your password. You may change this username and password within the application settings. You can also access your instance via SSH using the username 'bitnami' and your Amazon private key. For additional setup instructions and frequently asked questions please go to https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/apps/liferay/
Liferay powered by Bitnami (PV)
Bitnami also provides technical documentation for installation and setup issues through our support center at https://bitnami.com/support/aws
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Learn more
Bitnami Stacks are available free of charge.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA).
You will have an opportunity to review your order before launching or being charged.