- Spin up production-ready infrastructure in minutes.
- Wide range of software modules (Rolls) for Big Data, Analytics, and High Performance Computing.
- Open architecture providing the flexibility you need to design your system.
Big Infrastructure Management: StackIQ's Rocks+ and Amazon EC2 combine to form the ideal environment for applications that typically run on 10s, 100s, or 1,000s of instances. The Rocks+ AMI comes pre-loaded with "Rolls," which allows users to quickly build HPC clusters (MPI, Grid Engine, Moab, etc), Hadoop clusters (MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Hive, etc), NoSQL clusters (Cassandra and MongoDB), and more. Rocks+ also provides a powerful open framework for defining your own server types and adding software into the distribution to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Product DetailsVersion: Rocks+ 5.4
Available on AWS Marketplace Since: 03/26/2012
Note: Always ensure your operating system is current for your needs.
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Learn more
End User License Agreement
|EC2 Instance Type||Total Cost|
- Estimated infrastructure costs are a typical default
deployment with 24x7 usage with the following assumptions
- Total hourly fees will vary by instance type and EC2 region