ADAPA Decision Engine
14 Day Free Trial Available - ADAPA is a predictive analytics decision engine based on the PMML (Predictive Model Markup Language) standard. With ADAPA, deploy one or many predictive models from data mining tools like R, Python, KNIME, SAS, SPSS, SAP, FICO and many others. Score your data in real-time using Web-Services, or use ADAPA in batch mode for Big Data scoring directly from your local file system or an Amazon S3 bucket. As a central solution for today's data-rich environments, ADAPA delivers precise insights into customer behavior and sensor information.
5.0 (Other available versions)
Linux/Unix, Ubuntu 14.04x64
64-bit Amazon Machine Image (AMI) (Read more)
AWS Services Required
Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS
- Predictive Analytics Using Vendor-neutral Standards: ADAPA uses the Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) industry standard to import and deploy deploy predictive algorithms and machine learning models. ADAPA can understand any version of PMML and is compatible most data mining tools, open source and commercial.
- Model Deployment Made Easy: ADAPA allows for one or many predictive models to be deployed at the same time. It executes many algorithms, from simple regression models to the most complex machine learning ensembles, e.g. Random Forest and boosted models.
- Scoring at the Speed of Business: ADAPA is able to instantly transform your scores into business decisions. The use of PMML-based rules allows for different score ranges to be paired with specific business decisions. Applications range from fraud detection and risk scoring to marketing campaign optimization and sensor data processing in the Internet of Things (IoT).
ADAPA is a predictive analytics decision engine based on the PMML (Predictive Model Markup Language) standard. With ADAPA, deploy one or many predictive models from data mining tools like R, Python, KNIME, SAS, SPSS, SAP, FICO and many others. Score your data in real-time using Web-Services, or use ADAPA in batch mode for Big Data scoring directly from your local file system or an Amazon S3 bucket. As a central solution for today's data-rich environments, ADAPA delivers precise insights into customer behavior and sensor information.
- Version: 5.0
- Available on AWS Marketplace Since: 01/23/2015
Annual Subscription Details
Annual software subscription requires one time up front payment with no ongoing charges, and covers all software fees for the selected instance type. Hourly AWS infrastructure usage fees still apply. Learn more about annual subscriptions
1. Create your Amazon AWS Account.2. Launch an ADAPA Instance: Use the Amazon AWS Marketplace to launch an ADAPA Instance (a virtual machine with ADAPA pre-installed on it) on the Amazon Cloud. You select the type of instance according to your budget and processing needs. You only pay for running instances.3. Deploy your predictive models: The ADAPA Console allows the deployment of multiple predictive models at once. You may deploy one or many models in any ADAPA instance you launch through the Amazon AWS Marketplace. The more powerful the instance you select, the faster it processes complex models.4. Execute: Use your running ADAPA instance to score your data in real-time via Web-services/RESTful API or score your big data in batch mode from your local file system or Amazon S3.5. Further instructions about how to obtain the initial password for ADAPA, please visit https://support.zementis.com/entries/85452386-ADAPA-on-the-AWS-Marketplace ...
ADAPA Decision Engine
Support is available through forums and technical documentations. Please submit your support requests through the Help Desk in the Support Forum
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Learn more
We do not currently support refunds, but you can cancel at any time.
Annual subscription cancellations or downgrades are not supported. If you need help with or want to upgrade your subscriptions, please click here
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA).
You will have an opportunity to review your order before launching or being charged.
Pricing InformationUse the Region dropdown selector to see software and infrastructure pricing information for the chosen AWS region.
Pricing DetailsSoftware pricing is based on your chosen options, such as subscription term and AWS region. Infrastructure prices are estimates only. Final prices will be calculated according to actual usage and reflected on your monthly report.
Recent Product Reviews
Great tool to use for model deployment
Limited by the budget, we had turned our eyes to R for model build. However, certain R packages didn't...
Quick & easy model deployment
Great ability to deploy a model cheaply and quickly. No need to wait for an internal IT team to configure...
A good way of deploying PMML
This product allows me to take complex PMML models and then deploy them using a simple Excel worksheet...