Are you an APN Consulting Partner? Are you building an AWS practice or solution that includes managing your customers’ AWS deployments? Are you looking for ways to expand your AWS-based business? If yes, then the AWS Channel Reseller Program is designed for you.
The AWS Channel Reseller program is open to Systems Integrators (SI’s), Managed Service Providers (MSP’s), IT solution providers, digital agencies, and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) that offer professional services and managed services on AWS.
AWS Channel Reseller Partners value owning the customer experience from end-to-end for their AWS-based offerings.
To support your business success as a qualified AWS Channel Reseller, AWS offers many program benefits and access to a wide range of technical and alliance resources.
- Designated Partner Development Manager
- Create and manage your customer accounts
- AWS Channel Reseller discounts
- License rights to resell AWS to end customers
- Business planning and management support
- Business support from AWS Partner Development Manager
- Placement in the AWS Partner Directory as an AWS Channel Reseller with designated logo
- Partner Enablement toolkit
- Program on-boarding and operational training
- Partner Solution Architect support
- Premium Partner Support
- Exclusive AWS Channel Reseller training webinars
- Access to AWS Technology Partner Ecosystem
In addition, the AWS Channel Reseller Program leverages resources and benefits available through the AWS Partner Network, which may include:
- APN Portal access for online marketing, business, and technical tools
- Technical support during presales and delivery
- AWS support for whitepapers & case studies
- Technical training and access to exclusive APN training webinars
- Opportunity to participate at AWS-hosted events
- Access to the latest AWS technical and business collateral
- AWS support for press releases, blogs, and other digital marketing content
- Join the AWS Partner Network and Upgrade to the Standard or Advanced APN tier
- Earn 2 AWS Technical Professional Accreditations and 2 AWS Business Professional Accreditations (Training offered in the APN Portal)
- Launch your AWS-based practice or solution
- Have the ability to create and manage AWS accounts on behalf of customers, including AWS account provisioning, account management, and billing
- Adhere to the program's minimum spend amount
Apply today to become an AWS Reseller.
Please remember that acceptance of your company as an AWS Channel Reseller Partner is subject to qualification, additional terms and conditions, and may not be available in all countries.
Q: How do AWS Channel Resellers differ from APN Consulting Partners?
APN Consulting Partners are professional services firms that help customers of all sizes design, architect, migrate, or build new applications on AWS. AWS Channel Reseller program is a separate program for qualified APN Consulting partners to participate in based on their business model and involvement with AWS. The AWS Channel Reseller Program is for select partners that are building practices and solutions on AWS. They need to have the ability to create and manage AWS accounts on behalf of their customers, as well as meet the program’s minimum spend.
Q: How do I register as an APN Consulting Partner?
Register as an APN Consulting Partner here. Once registered, your firm will receive APN Portal credentials. Log in to the APN Portal to access partner training and content.
Q: How do I get the AWS Channel Reseller logo?
A qualified AWS Channel Reseller Partner will receive the AWS Channel Reseller logo once the required program onboarding is completed.