How do I create an AppStream 2.0 image and deploy it to my fleet?
Last updated: 2022-07-13
I want to create an Amazon AppStream 2.0 image, and then deploy the image to my fleet. How can I do this?
To create an AppStream 2.0 image and deploy the image to your fleet, follow these steps:
- Launch an image builder from the AppStream 2.0 console.
- Create a custom image using the image builder.
- Launch a fleet. For Choose an Image, choose your custom image.
- Create a stack. From the Create Stack wizard, for Fleet, select your new fleet.
- Create a user, and then assign the user to a stack. You can provide access to users through the AppStream 2.0 user pool, SAML 2.0, or the AppStream 2.0 API. For more information, see User Pool Administration and Single Sign-on Access to AppStream 2.0 Using SAML 2.0.
Note: If you are using a fleet that is joined to an Active Directory domain, you must use SAML.