How do I change the WorkSpace that I'm connecting to through the Amazon WorkSpaces client?
Last updated: 2019-04-25
I want to change the WorkSpace that I connect to through the Amazon WorkSpaces client application. How can I do this?
To change the WorkSpace that you connect to, follow these steps:
- Retrieve the user name and registration code for the new WorkSpace from your invitation email. If you haven't already completed the registration process by opening the link in your invitation email, do so now.
Note: If you can't find your welcome email, ask your administrator to resend it.
- Verify that you are using the latest Amazon WorkSpaces client, and then open the client application.
- (Windows Client) Choose Manage registrations from the menu. For more information, see Amazon WorkSpaces Windows Client Application.
(macOS) Choose Options, and then choose Manage Registrations. For more information, see Amazon WorkSpaces Mac OS X Client Application.
- Add the registration code for the new WorkSpace, and then choose Register.
- Sign in to the WorkSpace using the user name and password associated with the WorkSpace.