I want to migrate my data to AWS using CloudEndure Migration. How do I begin the process?
Last updated: 2019-12-12
I want to migrate my data to AWS using CloudEndure Migration. How do I do that?
CloudEndure Migration is an agent-based solution that quickly migrates your supported versions of Windows and Linux OS-based applications and databases to AWS. Supported versions include Windows Server versions 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019 and Linux distributions, such as CentOS, RHEL, OEL, SUSE, Ubuntu, and Debian.
- From the CloudEndure Migration product page, select Get free CloudEndure Migration licenses.
- Follow the instructions on the Account Registration page to sign up for your CloudEndure account.
- You'll receive an email from CloudEndure. If you don't see an email from CloudEndure, check your spam folder. Click the link in the email, and then enter your password twice on the registration screen.
- Select the Terms and Conditions checkbox and then select Send to activate your account.
- You'll receive a confirmation email. Click the URL in the email.
- Sign in to the CloudEndure User Console.
- Create a new CloudEndure project.
- Generate the required AWS credentials.
- From the CloudEndure User Console, select your project, and then select Setup and Info.
- Select AWS CREDENTIALS, and then enter the AWS credentials that you created in step 8.