I want to delete my AWS Device Farm project. How do I do that?
Important: Deleting a Device Farm project permanently deletes all underlying resources, such as runs, reports, device pools, files, and so on. Once deleted, these resources can't be recovered.
Delete a project using the Device Farm console
1. Open the Device Farm console.
2. Under Your projects, choose the name of the project that you want to delete.
3. Choose Project settings.
4. On the General tab, choose Delete this project.
5. In the Delete project dialog, read the warning message.
6. Select the I understand and want to delete this project check box, and then choose Delete project.
Delete a project using the AWS CLI
If you haven't already done so, install and configure the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI). Then, follow these instructions.
1. In the AWS CLI, run this command to get the Amazon Resource Name (ARN) of the project that you want to delete:
$ aws devicefarm list-projects --region us-west-2
The output includes the names, ARNs, and creation timestamps for all your Device Farm projects. An ARN looks like this: arn:aws:devicefarm:us-west-2:123456789012:project:a5f5b752-8098-49d1-86bf-5f7682c1c77e
2. Run this command to delete the project:
$ aws devicefarm delete-project --region us-west-2 --arn arn:aws:devicefarm:us-west-2:123456789012:project:a5f5b752-8098-49d1-86bf-5f7682c1c77e
Note: Replace the example ARN in the command with the ARN of the project that you want to delete.