Building Data Analytics Solutions Using Amazon Redshift
Learn to build data analytics solutions with Amazon Redshift
The course dives deep into the Amazon Redshift service and the current thinking in building and operating data analytics pipelines to turn data into insights. You can ask questions and get real-time feedback from expert AWS instructors to immediately apply to your data analytics solutions. You’ll build a data warehouse analytics workflow based on a real-world scenario with the content learned through tutorials, hands-on labs, discussion, demonstration, presentations, and group exercises.
This course is part of the Building Modern Data Analytics Solutions on AWS collection of four, one-day, intermediate-level classroom training courses. Learn more »
What you'll learn
- Compare the features and benefits of data warehouse, data lakes, and modern data architectures
- Design and implement a data warehouse analytics solution
- Identify and apply appropriate techniques, including compression, to optimize data storage
- Select and deploy appropriate options to ingest, transform, and store data
- Choose the appropriate instance and node types, clusters, auto scaling, and network topology for a particular business use case
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Data warehouse engineers
- Data platform engineers
- Architects and operators who build and manage data analytics pipelines
What experience you'll need
- Completed either AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
- Completed Building Data Lakes on AWS
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.