Get started with Amazon Redshift provisioned.
Get started with Amazon Redshift Serverless.
- Read a conceptual introduction in the Amazon Redshift System Overview.
- Load and analyze your own data. See Designing Tables, Loading Data, Designing Queries in the Database Developer Guide.
- Analyze your data with any SQL client using industry-standard ODBC/JDBC connections. See Connecting to a Cluster in the Management Guide for details.
- Learn how to query data stored in Amazon S3, without moving the data, using Redshift Spectrum. See the Getting Started with Redshift Spectrum tutorial.
- Check out business intelligence (BI) and data integration (ETL) vendors that have certified Amazon Redshift for use with their tools.
- Get trained to be an expert by attending an instructor-led class.
Doing a proof-of-concept?
Getting started videos
Are you just getting started on Amazon Redshift or want to take advantage of the new features? This set of short videos will show you how to get started on Amazon Redshift and its features such as materialized views, federated query, cost controls, and pause and resume.