Workiva Wdesk on AWS
Wdesk is a cloud-based regulatory reporting platform for enterprises to collect, link, and report business data with control and accountability. The platform’s proprietary document, spreadsheet, and presentation applications were built together to solve the limitations of traditional productivity software. Now, data is secured and live-linked between applications with complete data lineage from files to electronic filing. When a number is changed, it is updated everywhere it is referenced. Enterprises use Wdesk for their most challenging regulatory filings, including SEC, SEDAR, ORSA, MAR, SOX, and DFAST.
Workiva is an APN Financial Services Competency Partner.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of financial, performance, and regulatory reports.
- Be confident data is consistent across all reporting and filing documents, increasing credibility with internal stakeholders and external auditors.
- Connect people and data throughout the reporting process to reduce information inconsistencies across departments and locations.
- Built by experts in accounting standards, risk and compliance, regulatory reporting, and process transformation.
- Linked numbers and text across spreadsheets, documents, presentations, and reports.
- Connected data ensures that as data changes, it is updated everywhere without manual effort.
- Granular permissions and full audit trail down to the cell level.
- Universal access to the most up-to-date version eliminates version error.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Leading iXBRL and XBRL tagging solution.
- SOC I, SOC II, and FedRAMP Certifications Security.
APN Partners with the AWS Financial Services Competency have demonstrated industry expertise, readily implemented solutions that align with AWS architectural best practices, and have staff with AWS certifications.
Wdesk is available through Workiva, an APN Advanced Technology Partner and AWS Financial Services Competency holder.