AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder - Specialty
Validate your ability to build, test, and publish Amazon Alexa skills.
The AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder - Specialty certification is intended for individuals who perform a role as an Alexa skill builder. It validates a candidate’s ability to build, test, and publish Amazon Alexa skills.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Explain the value of voice
- Design the user experience
- Design the architecture to build the skill
- Follow AWS and Alexa security best practices for the skill
- Develop, test, validate, and troubleshoot the skill
- Manage the skill-publishing process and work with the Alexa Developer Console
- Manage skill operations and life cycles
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- At least 6 months of hands-on experience building Alexa skills using the Alexa Skills Kit, including skills that incorporate services from the AWS Cloud
- Proficiency with a programming language
- Published an Alexa skill
Prepare for Your Exam
There is no better preparation than hands-on experience. There are many relevant AWS Training courses and other resources to assist you with acquiring additional knowledge and skills to prepare for certification. Please review the exam guide for information about the competencies assessed on the certification exam.
Multiple choice, multiple answer
Testing center or online proctored exam
170 minutes to complete the exam
300 USD (Practice exam: 40 USD)
Available in English and Japanese