What you'll learn
- Explain the cost of core AWS services
- Determine and estimate costs associated with current and future cloud workloads
- Use strategies and best practices to reduce AWS costs
- Use AWS tools to manage, monitor, alert, and optimize your AWS spend
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- Cost-optimization leads
- System administrators
- Cloud-savvy technical learners who need to understand building and operating cost-efficient architectures
What experience you'll need
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
Type: Classroom (virtual or in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.