What you'll learn
- Establish a landing zone with AWS Control Tower
- Configure AWS Organizations to create a multi-account environment
- Implement identity management using AWS Single Sign-On (SSO) users and groups
- Federate access using AWS SSO
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- Security DevOps engineers
- Security engineers
What experience you'll need
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
This course is offered in the following language: English.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.