What you'll learn
- Fit AWS solutions inside a Big Data ecosystem
- Leverage Apache Hadoop in the context of Amazon EMR
- Identify the components of an Amazon EMR cluster, then launch and configure an Amazon EMR cluster
- Use common programming frameworks available for Amazon EMR, including Hive, Pig, and streaming
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects
- SysOps administrators
- Data scientists
- Data analysts
What experience you'll need
- Basic familiarity with big data technologies, including Apache Hadoop, HDFS, and SQL/NoSQL querying
- Completed Data Analytics Fundamentals free digital training or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Completed the AWS Technical Essentials classroom training or have equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of data warehousing, relational database systems, and database design
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 3 days
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.