What you'll learn
- Compare the features and benefits of data warehouses, data lakes, and modern data architectures
- Design and implement a streaming data analytics solution
- Identify and apply appropriate techniques, including compression, to optimize data storage
- Select and deploy appropriate options to ingest, transform, and store data
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Data and data platform engineers
- Solutions architects
- Data Architects
- Developers who want to build and manage streaming data analytics pipelines
What experience you'll need
- Students with a minimum one-year experience managing data analytics solutions or streaming data will benefit from this course
- We suggest the Streaming Data Solutions on AWS whitepaper for those that need a refresher on streaming concepts
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 Day
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.