What you'll learn
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS Machine Learning concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by the exam question
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Machine learning practitioners
- Anyone preparing to take the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty exam
What experience you'll need
- Proficiency expressing the intuition behind basic machine learning algorithms and performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Understanding of the machine learning pipeline and its components
- Experience with machine learning and deep learning frameworks
- Understanding of and experience in model training, deployment and operational best practices
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 4 hours
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.