Exam Readiness: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Learn how to navigate the exam and review key concepts and topics
What you'll learn
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS SysOps concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by the exam question
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Systems administrators
- Anyone preparing to take the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam
What experience you'll need
- At least one year of hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Taken the classroom course, Systems Operations on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
Type: Available for private delivery for your team
Length: 4 hours
This couse is offered in the following languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
We regularly update our courses based on customer feedback and AWS service updates. As a result, course content may vary between languages while we localize these updates.
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.