AWS Big Data Technology Fundamentals
Build a foundation for working with AWS services for Big Data solutions.
In this self-paced course, you will learn about Big Data and basic architecture, value, and potential use cases. The course introduces you to specifics of some key technologies, including Apache Hadoop, Amazon EMR, Apache Hive, and Apache Pig. Although the course focuses on industry-standard Big Data solutions, you will learn about the AWS Big Data ecosystem, a set of services and solutions provided by AWS to build and enhance Big Data solutions.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Evaluate the criteria for a Big Data solution
- Understand the components of a Big Data solution
- Compare the benefits and drawbacks of relational databases, NoSQL databases, and data warehousing solutions
- Characterize potential use cases for the AWS Big Data ecosystem
This course is intended for:
- Enterprise solutions architects
- Big Data solutions architects
- Data scientists
- Data analysts
Available in English, Chinese and Korean