Migrating on AWS
Migrating to AWS Learn about cloud migration strategies and dive into our recommended five-phase plan for migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud.
In this course, you will learn strategies for planning and migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization. The first part provides an overview of migration planning principles and best practices, and the second part focuses on migration design and implementation, with hands-on labs to reinforce concepts.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Assess cloud migration strategies and readiness
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration
- Plan and design your application migration strategy
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud
- Optimize your applications and operations after migration
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and have completed Architecting on AWS or AWS Technical Essentials
- IT project managers whose projects include migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud and who have completed Architecting on AWS or AWS Technical Essentials
- Individuals who are part of an organization’s Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE)
Classroom | Hands-on labs
Available in multiple languages