Architecting on AWS - Accelerator
Learn how to design cloud architectures, from small to enterprise-level designs
This immersive, advanced-level, five-day course covers all aspects of how to architect for the AWS Cloud. Covering topics from Architecting on AWS and Advanced Architecting on AWS, this course is intended to teach you how to design cloud architectures, from small-scale designs to large-scale, enterprise-level designs. Starting with the Well-Architected Framework, you will also learn important architecting information for AWS services. These include: compute, storage, database, networking, security, monitoring, automation, optimization, benefits of decoupling applications and serverless, building for resilience, and understanding costs. It’s also recommended for learners who are preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Use AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Use AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
This course is intended for:
- Solutions Architects who are new to designing and building cloud architectures
- Data Center Architects who are migrating from on-premises environment to cloud architectures
- Other IT/cloud roles who want to understand how to design and build cloud architectures
Classroom + hands-on labs + group discussion
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Classroom | 130 minutes
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee's ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Classroom or Digital | 90 minutes
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications.