Receive twelve months of access to the AWS Free Usage Tier and enjoy AWS Basic Support features including, 24x7x365 customer service, support forums, and more.
A valid credit card is required to sign up. See offer terms.
New to Amazon CloudSearch and already have an AWS account? Click here to go to the Amazon CloudSearch console.
For a limited time, AWS is offering a free trial program for Amazon CloudSearch that enables you to set up fully-functional search domains that you can use for up to 30 days at no charge. The Amazon CloudSearch free trial program can be used to develop and test new search applications, migrate existing applications, or simply gain hands-on experience with Amazon CloudSearch.
Any AWS customer who has not yet created an Amazon CloudSearch search domain is eligible for the free trial program. During the 30-day free trial period, you can use:
- 750 total hours of Amazon CloudSearch search instances
- 10,000 document batch uploads (each batch with a maximum size of 5 MB)
- 10 IndexDocuments requests
Your free trial expires after 30 days or when you reach the free usage limits, whichever comes first. When your free trial expires, you can continue using your domain without interruption at the standard, pay-as-you-go service rates (see the Amazon CloudSearch Pricing page for full pricing details). Some restrictions apply—for more information, see the Amazon CloudSearch Free Trial Offer Terms.
The free trial program is available to users worldwide in all regions supported by Amazon CloudSearch: US East (Northern Virginia), US West (Oregon), US West (N. California), EU (Ireland), and Asia Pacific (Singapore), Asia Pacific (Tokyo), Asia Pacific (Sydney), and South America (Sao Paulo).
Participation in the trial program requires an AWS account with a valid credit card. For the complete terms and conditions, see the Amazon CloudSearch Free Trial Offer Terms. For additional details, see the Amazon CloudSearch Free Trial FAQs.
You can sign up today to automatically take advantage of the Amazon CloudSearch Free Trial Offer.
- Sign-up for an AWS account.
- Enter your billing address and credit card information. You will not be charged unless your usage exceeds the free trial offer limits.
- Start using CloudSearch. A good place to start is to work through the Getting Started Tutorial in the Amazon CloudSearch Developer Guide. If you can't find the information you need in the documentation, visit the CloudSearch Community Forum to get your questions answered.
Built for high throughput and low latency, Amazon CloudSearch supports a rich set of features including free text search, faceted search, customizable relevance ranking, language-specific text processing, highlighting, and suggestions. For more information about how Amazon CloudSearch works, see Product Details.