Does AWS Support have a phone number?
Last updated: 2022-08-26
I want to contact AWS Support for help. What phone number should I call?
For security purposes, AWS Support doesn’t have a phone number.
Note: If you can't sign in to your AWS account, see I can't sign in because my credentials don't work.
To contact AWS Support, do the following:
- Sign in to your AWS account.
Note: If you can't sign in to contact AWS Support, see I'm an AWS customer and I'm looking for billing or account support.
- Open the AWS Support console, and then choose Create case.
- Select your option for How can we help?
- Choose the Service, Category, and Severity for your case, and then choose Next step: Additional information.
- Enter a Subject and Description for your case, and then choose Next step: Solve now or contact us.
Tip: For more information on what to include, see What information should I include in my AWS Support case?
- Select your preference for Contact us.
Important: The options for contact vary based on the type of case and your Support plan.
If you select Web, you can read and respond to the case in Support Center.
If you select Chat, you can chat online with a representative from AWS Support.
If you select Phone, you're prompted for a callback number. You'll receive a call from AWS Support as soon as you create the case. Be sure to provide a direct line phone number.
Note: If your account isn't fully activated yet, you can choose the Chat option.
- Choose Submit.
If you have a Basic Support plan and require one-on-one technical support, you can upgrade your Support plan. For more information, see How do I change my AWS Support plan?
To respond to an open case or select a different contact option, do the following:
- Open the AWS Support console, and then choose your open case in the Open support cases section.
- In Correspondence, choose Reply.
- Provide your response or additional information in the Reply section.
- Select your preference for Contact methods.
- Choose Submit.