How do I send feedback about a service to AWS?
Last updated: 2021-11-24
I have some suggestions that could help improve an AWS product or service. How can I send feedback to AWS?
To submit feedback about an AWS console or specific AWS service, do the following:
- Choose Feedback on the bottom-left of the console, and enter your detailed feedback in the Feedback for Console Home box.
- Use AWS re:Post. You can also discuss with other AWS users in the forum about AWS services and ask questions.
To submit feedback about AWS documentation, do the following:
- Choose Feedback on the top-right of the AWS Documentation page, and enter your detailed feedback in the AWS Documentation Feedback page.
- To submit feedback about a specific documentation page, choose Provide Feedback on the bottom-left of the specific page, and enter your detailed feedback. You can also choose either Yes or No for Did this page help you? on the bottom-left of the page. After submitting your vote, you can enter detailed feedback.
- To submit feedback on a specific AWS Knowledge Center article, choose Submit feedback on the bottom-right of the specific page. Then, enter your detailed feedback in the Knowledge Center Feedback page.