How do I resolve the "unresolved issues with your inputs" error in AWS Batch when I try to delete my compute environment?
Last updated: 2020-04-06
When I try to delete my AWS Batch compute environment, I receive the following error message: "There are unresolved issues with your inputs. Please review the form and try again." How can I resolve this error and delete my compute environment?
You can receive this error in the following scenarios:
- Your compute environment goes into an INVALID state because of an incorrect service role. To resolve this error, see How do I fix an INVALID compute environment in AWS Batch?
- A resource from a parameter (such as a security group) that could only be edited when your compute environment was created no longer exists in your account.
To resolve this error, complete the steps in the following Resolution section.
1. Confirm that you have installed and configured the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI).
2. Update the compute environment with the new service role:
aws --region your-aws-region batch update-compute-environment --compute-environment your-compute-environment-arn --service-role your-service-role-arn
3. Disable the compute environment:
aws --region your-aws-region batch update-compute-environment --compute-environment your-compute-environment-arn --state DISABLED
4. Delete the compute environment:
aws --region your-aws-region batch delete-compute-environment --compute-environment your-compute-environment-arn