Follow these three steps to apply for AWS Activate:
Step 1: Sign up for an AWS Account. If you already have an AWS Account, skip to Step 2.
Step 2: Find your AWS Account Number.
You can find your Account Number on the "My Account" page of the Management Console. Look for a 12 digit number under your name (formatted like 1234-5678-9012).
Step 3: Include your AWS Account Number in the form below.
By submitting this form, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
The Self-Starter Package includes:
- AWS Free Usage Tier
- 1 month of AWS Support at the Business level
- "AWS Technical Professional" web-based training
- "AWS Essentials" web-based training
- Credit for 8 self-paced training labs
- Access to 1:1 Office Hours with a Solutions Architect
- Access to the Startup Forum
- Special "Self-Starter" offers from select third-party companies
*AWS Activate packages are for startups who have not already received these benefits from AWS, including the AWS Free Usage Tier.