AWS Activate is a program designed to provide your startup with the resources you need to get started on AWS. The Portfolio Plus Package allows you to choose one of two credit options. You may select up to $15,000 AWS Promotional Credit for 2 years, where the exact amount is determined by the organization through which you apply, or $100,000 AWS Promotional Credit for 1 year.
Selecting a credit option that best fits your specific startup needs is important. You may find the AWS TCO calculator helpful in evaluating your usage and expected monthly costs. Please choose your Activate credit option carefully because you will not be able to change it later.
- Up to $15,000 AWS Promotional Credit for 2 years (amount varies by organization) or $100,000 for 1 year*
- Up to $10,000** AWS Support Credit to be used towards AWS Support (Business Plan) for 2 years
- AWS Business Essentials Online or In-Person Training ($600 value)
- AWS Technical Essentials Online or In-Person Training ($600 value)
- 80 credits for Self-paced labs ($80 value)
*For a maximum of $100,000 of AWS Promotional Credit over the lifetime of the receiving company, and bound by the credit expiration date. Startups who previously received AWS Promotional Credit will not be eligible to receive additional credit. The $100,000 for 1 year option is limited to startups who have raised no more than one round of capital. The effective start date used to calculate credit terms is based on the date you became associated with your accelerator, incubator, Seed/VC Fund, or other startup-enabling organization.
**Amount of AWS Support Credit varies by package.