AWS Public Sector Startup Ramp Innovator Tier
Enabling public sector startups from day one
The Innovator Tier supports the earliest stage public sector startups as they create formations of business and technology foundations. The Innovator Tier provides startups with resources and exposure to a large community of startup builders, leaders, and fellow entrepreneurs. Public sector startups who participate in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Public Sector Startup Ramp may receive AWS Promotional Credit that allow them to explore AWS technology and build the foundation of their solution.
AWS Public Sector Startup Ramp Innovator Tier benefits
AWS Promotional Credit
Live or virtual trainings
Live or virtual events
Innovator Tier eligibility criteria
- Local country must recognize the applicant organization as a startup, if there are specific criteria and government approvals required to be an official startup.
- Applicant organization must:
- Have a mission to solve problems for public sector customers in the geographical region
- Be based in the country this program is approved for
- Be founded within the past two years and should be pre-revenue
- Register a descriptive website with a matching domain email address
- Agree to open an AWS account directly tied to the business domain
- If approved, applicant organization may be required to execute an Amazon Marketing Authorization and Release Form and could disseminate references for their work publicly via papers, events, or other public relations and marketing activities, based on regional restrictions.
AWS Public Sector Startup Ramp Innovator Tier application process
Complete the Public Sector Startup Ramp Interest form and submit your application to be considered for participation in the AWS Public Sector Startup Ramp program. AWS awards AWS Promotional Credit at the discretion of AWS. Award criteria may include but is not limited to: the impact of the project, use of AWS services, and the ability to reference the work publicly via papers, events, or public relations activities. Approved applicants will be notified by email, usually within ten to twelve business days. The information you provide in the AWS Public Sector Startup Ramp application is subject to the AWS Privacy Notice. Your use of AWS services in connection with your participation in the AWS Public Sector Startup Ramp program is subject to the AWS Customer Agreement or other agreements governing your use of AWS services.
More opportunities: Join our mailing list
Would you like to receive updates about AWS Public Sector Startup Ramp? Sign up to stay up to stay informed.