Posted On: May 19, 2015
We’re excited to announce the AWS Pop-up Loft is coming to New York City! Located on 350 W. Broadway, our space in SoHo is a great place to grab a coffee, learn about AWS, or just get some work done.
Our doors open on June 25th and we’ll be open from 10am – 6pm Monday through Friday, with special evening events going until 8pm.
Whether it’s an Ask an Architect appointment or a technical presentation, there’s always something to do at the Loft:
- ‘Ask an Architect.’ Book a 1:1 appointment with an AWS technical expert or simply drop in to get guidance on architectures, usage of services and features, cost optimization, and any AWS technical questions.
- AWS Technical Bootcamps are one-day training sessions which include hands-on lab exercises using a live environment with the AWS console. Usually $600 each, we are offering Technical Bootcamps for free at the Loft.
- Self-paced Labs are offered for beginners through advanced users on topics that range from creating Amazon EC2 instances to launching and managing a web application with AWS CloudFormation. Usually $30 per lab, we are offering these labs for free at the Loft.
- Technical Presentations. AWS Solution Architects, Product Managers, and Evangelists will deliver session on some of the most popular AWS topics. Topics range from ”So You Want to Build a Mobile Game!” to “Building Voice Apps and Experiences with Amazon Echo”, and “Getting Started with Amazon EMR.” You can view all sessions here.
- Special Events. Stop by the loft in the evening to see companies like BuzzFeed, Chartbeat, Oscar, and Venmo share their stories. We also have a special event on July 7th, where Dr. Werner Vogels, CTO of Amazon, will host a few startup founders to discuss the latest trends on the New York startup scene.