Posted On: Mar 28, 2019
This Quick Start automatically deploys Micro Focus PlateSpin Migrate into a new or existing virtual private cloud (VPC) on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud in about 30 minutes. The Quick Start includes AWS CloudFormation templates and a deployment guide.
PlateSpin Migrate seamlessly migrates server workloads from physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures in your data center to AWS.
With PlateSpin Migrate, you can:
- Easily discover workloads in your source environment.
- Efficiently configure workload migrations to AWS, and test them before performing the actual migration cutovers.
- Continuously monitor the status of your running workload migrations.
- Increase migration speed and success ratios, which can help reduce the costs of your migration projects.
To get started:
- View the architecture and details
- View the deployment guide for instructions
- Download the AWS CloudFormation template that automates the deployment
For more Quick Starts, see our catalog.
Quick Starts are automated reference deployments that use AWS CloudFormation templates to deploy key technologies on AWS, following AWS best practices.
This Quick Start was built in collaboration with Micro Focus, an AWS Partner Network (APN) Partner.