Posted On: Oct 9, 2019
This Quick Start automatically deploys Axomo on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud in about 25 minutes. It’s intended for users who manage IBM Spectrum LSF RTM, which is an operational dashboard for IBM Spectrum LSF environments that monitors, reports on, and manages load sharing facility (LSF) workloads.
Axomo on AWS is available as a cost-effective, secure, AWS serverless architecture that includes AWS Glue, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon SageMaker, and Amazon Athena.
Axomo helps improve the efficiency of resource allocation and mitigate opportunity cost from productivity loss. Via a pre-built dashboard, you can use Axomo on AWS to:
- Optimize, predict, and obtain insights on cluster resources and license consumption of jobs on LSF clusters.
- Identify underused hardware and misconfigurations.
- Scale compute and storage resources.
To get started:
- View the architecture and details
- View the deployment guide for step-by-step instructions
- Download the AWS CloudFormation templates that automate the deployment
For additional AWS Quick Start reference deployments, see our complete catalog.
Quick Starts are automated reference deployments that use AWS CloudFormation templates to deploy key technologies on AWS, following AWS best practices.
This Quick Start was built by Mactores in collaboration with AWS solutions architects. Mactores is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Partner.