Posted On: Dec 19, 2019
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is pleased to release a major update to the SharePoint Server on AWS Quick Start. This Quick Start automatically deploys SharePoint Server 2019 on the AWS Cloud in your choice of a multiple-server or single-server topology in approximately 1-2 hours.
Choose from three different deployment options:
- Option 1: Deploy a single-server or multiple-server SharePoint 2019 farm into a new virtual private cloud (VPC). This option includes the deployment of Active Directory Domain Services, SQL Server, and Remote Desktop Gateway.
- Option 2: Deploy a multiple-server SharePoint 2019 farm into an existing VPC.
- Option 3: Deploy a single SharePoint 2019 server into an existing VPC.
To try out the updated Quick Start, use the following resources:
- View the architecture and details
- View the deployment guide for step-by-step instructions — HTML | PDF
- Download the AWS CloudFormation templates that automate the deployment
For additional AWS Quick Start reference deployments, see our catalog.
Quick Starts are automated reference deployments for key workloads on the AWS Cloud. Each Quick Start launches, configures, and runs the AWS compute, network, storage, and other services required to deploy a specific workload on AWS, using AWS best practices for security and availability.