Getting Started with AWS Activate
Activate Founders Requirements:
- New to Activate Founders
- Have not previously received credits from AWS Activate Portfolio
- Have an AWS Activate account
- Startup must be self-funded, unbacked or bootstrapped - no institutional funding or affiliation with an Activate Provider
- A company website or company public profile
- Applicant must have a LinkedIn profile
Activate Portfolio Requirements:
- Self-funded or funded Startup (Pre-Seed, Angel, Seed, Debt Financing, and Series A)
- Have your Activate Provider's organization ID
- A company website and Linkedin profile (applicant)
- An AWS account
- Must not previously received AWS Activate credits at equal or greater value from the same Activate Provider
- Must not have exceeded $100,000 USD in redeemed AWS Activate credits
- Startup must be less than 10 years old
- $1,000 USD AWS Activate Credits*
- Valid for 2 years
- $350 in AWS Developer Support Credits valid for 1 years
- 7 Core AWS Trusted Advisor Best Practice Checks
- Email access to 1 primary Cloud Support Associate and General Architectural Guidance
Startups with crowdsourced funding or funding from family/friends qualify for the Founders Program.
- Up to $100,000 USD AWS Activate Credits*
- Valid for 1 year
- AWS Business Support Credits* valid for 1 year
- 24x7 phone, email, and chat access to Cloud Support Engineers and premium response speed
- AWS Support API, Interoperability, and configuration guidance and troubleshooting
Startups associated with a University Startup Program, Angel Investors, or Startup Organizations such as Co-Working Spaces qualify for the Portfolio
*Credits are subject to the AWS Activate Provider you are associated with. Confirm with your AWS Activate Provider or AWS representative on the amount of AWS Activate Credits you are eligible to receive.
Your AWS Activate Credits are automatically applied to your AWS account upon receipt of your application approval email. You don't need to take any action. AWS Activate Credits are automatically applied against your monthly bill.
You can find the exact credit amount, expiration date, remaining balance of your AWS Activate Credits, and the applicable AWS services in the bottom section of the Credits Page on the AWS Billing and Cost Management Console.
If you have more questions regarding Credits, visit our Activate FAQ Page.