AWS Data Exchange is the world’s most comprehensive service for third-party data sets
AWS Data Exchange benefits
How AWS Data Exchange Works
Ingest data files with Amazon S3
- Use data in a range of applications
- ‘Set and forget’ export preference to any Amazon S3 bucket
- Configure export jobs to begin automatically after subscription
Query data tables with AWS Data Exchange for Amazon Redshift
- Query data directly from vendor’s databases
- No ETL – data is structure and ready for analysis
- Access the last data with automatic refreshes
Call APIs for data
- Synchronous APIs for frequent retrieval of small amounts of data
- Simplified discovery, set up, and invocation
- Downloadable SDKs and consistent documentation
Data leaders innovating with AWS Data Exchange
A wide range of organizations use AWS Data Exchange for their data and analytics and machine learning initiatives.
Explore third-party data solutions relevant to your industry
Popular data providers on AWS Data Exchange
We are constantly growing our portfolio of industry-leading providers of third-party data sets available AWS Data Exchange.
AWS Data Exchange channel partners
Data consulting firms and technology companies partner with AWS Data Exchange to optimize speed to market and time to value for customers’ data and analytics and machine learning goals.