How do I get help with my AWS account and resources?
Last updated: 2018-03-06
I have questions about my AWS resources, account, or bill. How can I can get answers to my questions?
To get help with AWS, try one of the following resources:
Check the documentation for the service you're using. AWS documentation usually includes tutorials for common use-cases and troubleshooting guides.
See if other AWS users can help. AWS engineers also monitor the forums and provide help on a best-effort basis.
Sign in to your AWS account, open the AWS Support Center, and then choose Create case.
If you have a question like one of the following, choose Account and billing support:
- Can you reopen my closed account?
- Are the services on my account active?
- Can you increase my AWS service limits?
- Can you help me understand the line items on my AWS bill?
- Can you help me find AWS documentation to answer my technical question?
If you need help right away, choose Phone under Contact options.
If you have a technical question and want one-on-one email, chat, or phone support from an AWS engineer, consider a Developer, Business or Enterprise Support plan.