Posted On: Jan 21, 2020
6 new AWS Public Datasets are now available in the following categories:
- Open NeuroData from NeuroData
- PROJ Datum Grids from PROJ
- TERRA Fusion Data Sampler from the University of Illinois and NASA
- Sentinel-5P Level 2 from Meteorological Environmental Earth Observation
- Ford Multi-AV Seasonal Dataset from the Ford Motor Company
- Photovoltaic Rooftop Database (PVRDB) from National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
The AWS Public Dataset Program covers the cost of storage for publicly available high-value cloud-optimized datasets. We work with data providers who seek to:
- Democratize access to data by making it available for analysis on AWS.
- Develop new cloud-native techniques, formats, and tools that lower the cost of working with data.
- Encourage the development of communities that benefit from access to shared datasets.