Posted On: May 18, 2020
We're very pleased to bring you Amazon Lumberyard beta version 220.127.116.11, which contains many improvements to the Lumberyard engine and tools, particularly around quality of life with Script Canvas, the core editor, and asset bundling.
- A set of new Gems - EditorPythonBindings, and QtForPython(PySide2) - unlock access to build scalable multi-point, scriptable, end-to-end, round-trip pipelines and common framework solutions for game content creators via Python.
- We’ve made a dozen quality of life improvements to EMotion FX, including 8x faster processing of actor assets.
- We’ve added numerous improvements to Script Canvas, including a new math expression node.
- Version 1.24 adds a source asset relocation feature which you can now use this to safely move or delete source assets from a project.
- Lumberyard 1.24 adds support for Visual Studio 2019