Posted On: Dec 11, 2020
Amazon Lumberyard 1.27 Beta is now available for download, bringing you a range of updates including usability with optimized work flows throughout the user interface, support for new and improved physics features, and even more customization options for developers on major platforms.
Check out some of our favorite updates:
- UI 2.0 General Availability
- NVIDIA Blast Support - with Python Asset Builder support to help you create more complicated and expressive KA-BOOMs!
- Advanced features for NVIDIA Cloth, including complex cloth mesh support and constraints, and performance improvements
- PhysX is replacing CryPhysics as our physics engine
- New Gem updates to enhance the Twitch ChatPlay experience
- Dynamic Content Gem (Cloud Canvas) versioning support
- Project Configurator - If you have both Visual Studio 2017 and Visual Studio 2019 enabled in the Setup Assistant, you will now be asked which compiler to use when you rebuild your project.