Get started with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
AWS IAM helps you manage access to your AWS resources. Using IAM, you can manage who can use your AWS resources (authentication) and what resources they can use and in what ways (authorization).
Getting started with AWS IAM is easy. You can use the resources below to learn how to setup IAM.
Tutorials and guides
Get started with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) quickly using the following tutorials and guides:
- What is AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), and what can I do with it
- User Guide: Getting Started
- How to create a new IAM user
- Tutorial: Delegate Access to the Billing Console
- Tutorial: Delegate Access Across AWS Accounts Using IAM Roles
- Tutorial: Create and Attach Your First Customer Managed Policy
- Tutorial: Enable Your Users to Configure Their Own Credentials and MFA Settings