The AWS Global Startup program is an invite-only, go-to-market program supporting mid-to-late stage startups that have raised institutional funding, achieved product-market fit, and are ready to scale.
This program offers your startup unique support by assigning Partner Development Managers (PDMs) with deep AWS knowledge and startup or business development experience. Get support for your business in three key areas: product development, go-to-market, and co-sell.
Become enterprise-ready by adopting Well-Architected best practices reduce workload risks.
Accelerate product development through architecture reviews, immersive workshops, and integration with AWS products and services.
Differentiate your solutions by working with AWS Partner Solutions Architects to optimize your solutions for customer use cases.
Increase visibility through case studies, win wires, blogs, and the AWS Startup Partner Solutions webpage.
Generate leads by participating in seminars, events, and webinars, and receive invites to AWS-led events.
Receive dedicated support from co-sell specialists to drive engagement with the AWS Sales and field teams.
Reduce sales cycles and accelerate existing deals with assistance from AWS sellers. Generate new opportunities through customer introductions and fund your proof-of-concepts.
Gain expedited access to the AWS ISV Accelerate Program to help you co-sell.
Early Stage Startups
Get the resources you need to solve a technical challenge, hire the right engineers, or finalize a fundraising round.
Later Stage Startups
Step 1: Join the AWS Partner Network
Step 2: Enroll in the Software Path
- Enroll in the Software Path, specifically designed for organizations that develop software that runs on or is integrated with AWS.
- Upon meeting the minimum validation criteria for the Software Path, i.e., successfully completing the AWS Foundational Technical Review (FTR), you can start to build your foundation for the AWS Global Startup program.
Step 3: Build your foundation for the program
To be considered for the AWS Global Startup Program, your startup will need to:
- Have a clear, demonstrated product-market fit for an innovative enterprise technology product
- Be backed and recommended by a top-tier venture capital firm
- Have sales and marketing resources in place to build your AWS and cloud strategy
- Submit at least ten AWS Partner Opportunity Referrals to seek AWS Sales support through the APN Customer Engagements (ACE) Program
- Publish two publicly referenceable case studies within the past 12 months
Step 4: Request an invite
If you believe this program is for you and have met the foundational criteria, request an invite to the program.
Upon submission, the AWS team will reach out to you to recommend next steps.
"Working with the AWS Global Startup Program has enabled us to effectively identify, prioritize, and execute on opportunities within the vast network of AWS programs and services. Through this close collaboration with our AWS team, we're better-equipped to create best-in-class product integrations for our shared customers."
- Cody Jones, Head of Partnerships, Zapier
“The AWS Global Startup Program has been instrumental to our rapid growth. Being a part of the ISV Accelerate program and AWS Marketplace helps us accelerate deals and has been a driving force in Orca Security’s 800 percent YoY revenue growth. In sharing a customer and security obsessed mindset, we also value AWS’ critical product development support that enables us to heavily focus on R&D to advance the cloud security industry and solve our shared customers’ needs.”
- Avi Shua, CEO and Co-Founder, Orca Security
"Foursquare’s partnership with AWS Global Startup Program has not only enhanced our ability to solve the toughest of customers’ challenges with location data, but also reach many of the enterprises where location software is mission critical. Many of these businesses are new to location software and data, and accessing our products via the AWS Data Exchange greatly reduces friction for near seamless integration"
- Gary Little, CEO, Foursquare