How do I change my AWS Support plan?
Last updated: 2022-03-10
I want to change my AWS Support plan.
You must sign in with AWS account root user credentials to change your support plan. To change your support plan, do the following:
- Open the AWS Support Center.
You can view your current Support plan in the navigation pane.
- Choose Change next to your current AWS Support plan.
- On the Select plans page, choose Change plan.
Note: You can view the feature comparison of AWS Support plans on this page.
- On the Change support plan page, select a new support plan.
Important: If you have an Enterprise On-Ramp or Enterprise Support plan, choose AWS Support, and then create a case.
- Review the information about the new plan, and then choose Change plan.
The changes take effect within a few minutes. You'll see your new plan reflected in the Billing and Cost Management console within a few hours.
Your previous paid AWS Support plan remains valid up to the point when you switch to a new one. The terms and conditions of the new plan start applying to the usage of your account immediately. For more information, see AWS Support plan pricing.
For an explanation of how AWS Support plans are billed, see How am I billed for AWS Support?