Acqueon Engagement Cloud (AEC) is an outbound voice dialer platform that provides real-time lead filtering, segmentation, prioritization, and scheduling. This integration between AEC and Amazon Connect helps significantly improve right party connect (RPC) and agent efficiency to align with your business goals.
AEC provides an all-in-one proactive engagement solution that supports multi-channel communication toolsets, including email, SMS, and in-application notifications. You can orchestrate engagements based on user preference, business goals, and machine learning.
AEC includes built-in compliance modules for the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Ofcom regulations, and supports Do Not Call (DNC) scrubbing. For more information about AEC features, see the Acqueon website.
This integration creates the following:
- A highly available architecture that spans multiple Availability Zones.
- An Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instance with Windows Server 2012 R2, to host AEC core and web applications.
- An Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) for SQL Server DB instance to store, segment, enrich, and process the lead list; to store contact results for reporting and business intelligence; and to provide advanced analytics to optimize RPC.
- An Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) bucket for storing contact files.
- Record set entries registered in Amazon Route 53 for Amazon CloudFront distribution.
To add AEC to Amazon Connect:
|Step 1||Sign up for an AWS account, if you don't already have one.
Getting an account will automatically sign you up for Amazon Connect and all other AWS services.
|Step 2||Get a subscription to AEC in AWS Marketplace, choosing one of these options:
|Step 3||Create a new Amazon Connect instance for the integration, or use an existing instance.|
|Step 4||Deploy the integration.
Complete the parameter fields. Deployment takes about an hour and 30 minutes. You can deploy the Quick Start in all AWS Regions except for US West (N. California).
Note The Quick Start supports three deployment options based on the number of agents and tenant instances that need to be supported. If you are deploying the Quick Start in the EU (Paris) Region, choose Option-1b, Option-2b, or Option-3 for the Instance Type parameter. For all other regions, choose Option-1a, Option-2a, or Option-3. For more information about the different options, see the AEC Installation Guide under Additional Resources on AWS Marketplace.
|Step 5||Configure the integration. For more information, see the AEC Integration Guide.
Amazon may share user-deployment information with the AWS Partner that collaborated with AWS on the Quick Start.
You are responsible for the cost of the AWS services and partner solutions used while running this Amazon Connect integration.