Infosys's AI Workbench is a platform to deliver end-to-end self-service capabilities for data scientists
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Accelerated analytics life cycle
Reduces time for analytical experimentation and accelerates time to market by up to 40%.
Covers all stage of analytics life cycle from data discovery to insight operationalization.
Protects existing investments
Open interfaces to enable integration with enterprise data management tools.
Reduced total cost of ownership
Leverages open source tooling to lower the cost of analytics and reduces development effort.
How it works
About this consultant
How it works
AIWB is a self-service analytics platform that covers all stages of the data science life cycle—from discovery to operationalization. It provides:
• Self-service data discovery, which includes integration with a searchable data catalogue, statistical data profile, ML-based attribute tagging and collaborative features to rate and review data
• Best-in-class wrangling capability around structured and semistructured data across multiple sources that range from simple filters, joins, and transformations, to complex entity extraction from nested data structures and text mining through an easy-to-use interface supported by ML-driven transformation recommendations
• Analytics marketplace for data scientists to publish models and business users to consume models in a self-service manner
• Support for AI-based analytics involving text, speech, image, audio, and video content
• Support for model industrialization in the form of schedule workflows and a publishing framework that enables models to be published to containers supporting restful services
• The platform also supports all the popular analytical engines and scalable model execution to address the need of the new digital landscape
• Containerized deployment and model tracking features for operationalization support
• AIWB provides a loosely-coupled framework and can integrate with AWS native services like AWS Glue, Amazon Glue Data Catalog, Amazon EMR, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), AWS Lambda, and more, based on the customer requirements
Infosys leverages proprietary Re-Imagine, Industrialize, Optimize (RIO) framework for customer deployments. This framework primarily consists of 3 phases:
This phase involves assessment of customer’s data and analytics landscape, needs, and business priorities followed by solution blueprinting for the future state involving architecture definition, tool evaluation, roadmap creation, use case identification, and business value articulation.
This phase is primarily focused on laying the foundational capabilities required for realizing the blueprint created as part of the Reimagine phase. The primary activities involved in this phase include:
• Deployment of the various technology components identified as part of the architecture blueprint including AIWB
• Integrating AIWB with the customer data and analytics landscape involving
• Customizing AIWB as per customer specific needs
• Training and enablement
• Pilot project support
The optimize phase helps our customers to execute in a hyper-agile fashion, leveraging a lean organization. The primary activities involved in this phase include:
• Implementation of agile DevOps processes around AIWB pipelines
• Automation of AIWB operational tasks such as monitoring, failover, restart ability, and more
Details around integration endpoints with data sources, IAM, and customizations identified.
2) Provision infrastructure and software
Infrastructure and software stack based on the requirements are provisioned.
3) Solution deployment and configuration
Solution is made available on AWS and the endpoints are configured to work with other systems.
4) Solution customization
Customization of the solution based on customer needs, including custom integrations and feature enhancements.
5) User acceptance and handover
Users of the platform certify its functionality; platform is handed over.
AWS account to deploy and configure the platform.
Availability of SMEs for eliciting business requirements, infrastructure requirements, and testing.
About this consultant
Infosys specializes in digital services and consulting and enables customers in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, Infosys expertly steers its customers through their digital journey. Infosys enables enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. Infosys also empowers the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Infosys consultants' always-on learning agenda drives customers' continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from the Infosys innovation ecosystem. Infosys is an AWS Premier Partner offering consulting services and an AWS Managed Service Provider Partner, and has achieved the AWS Data & Analytics and AWS DevOps Competencies, among others. Infosys offers integrated consulting and technology solutions where IT and business services are delivered on demand using cloud technologies. Infosys ensures that customers receive the right expertise and tools for migration, transformation, and management of workloads on the AWS Cloud, building successful businesses in the process.
Leveraging Infosys Cobalt, a set of services, solutions and platforms for enterprises to accelerate their cloud journey, Infosys brings together AWS capabilities needed to drive customers’ business and IT priorities through comprehensive cloud offerings—from setting up the foundational layers to managing the complete infrastructure and application stack. Infosys's proven suite of AWS services, industry blueprints, and platforms, together with Infosys consultants' experience in successfully completing hundreds of cloud transformation programs, have enabled enterprises to increase business agility and improve the resilience of their IT landscape.
Ready to get started?
AWS Partner Highlights
Infosys’s AWS validated qualifications, customer references, and office locations.
AWS Competency Details
Infosys has demonstrated deep AWS technical expertise and proven customer success.
Browse our portfolio of Consulting Offers to get AWS verified help with solution deployment.
Browse our library of AWS self-deploy solutions to common architectural problems.
Engage with AWS Partners for secure, innovative, and cost-effective custom solutions that leverage the power and scalability of AWS services to meet your needs.