Posted On: Apr 6, 2015
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is thrilled to announce the launch of the new APN Digital Media Competency. The APN Competency Program is designed to provide AWS customers with qualified APN Partners that have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven success in a specialized solution and vertical areas.
APN Digital Media Competency Partners have demonstrated success in helping Media and Entertainment companies (Film & TV Production, Post-Production, Distributers, OVP, Broadcasters and MSO Companies) by delivering solutions that assist in the creation, management, and distribution of digital content. These Competency Partners give you access to innovative, cloud-based solutions for digital media projects and workflow.
Initial partners who have qualified for the Competency include:
- Ingest & Distribution: Aspera, Signiant
- Storage & Archive: Avere, T3Media, Zadara Storage
- Live and File-Based Media Processing: Brightcove Zencoder, Elemental Technologies, encoding.com, Telestream
- Creative Applications: Sony Media Cloud Services
- Collaboration: MediaSilo, Sony Media Cloud Services, T3Media
- Asset Management: Aspera, MediaSilo, Sony Media Cloud Services
- Streaming Media: Adobe, Elemental Technologies, Wowza Media Systems
- Online Video Platform: Ooyala, Brightcove
If you're a customer interested in learning more about Digital Media Competency Partner solutions, click here.
If you're an APN Partner and wish to apply for the Digital Media Competency, learn more here.